Youth Organisations Wolverhampton (YOW) is an umbrella body that provides support to voluntary and community groups who work with children and young people across the city of Wolverhampton.
Through free membership organisations can take advantage of free:
- One to one advice and guidance
- Advice on how to develop and build the capacity of your organisation
- Funding advice and access to Grants online
- Regular newsletters and mail outs to keep you well informed about what is happening across the city within the voluntary, private and public sectors
- Email alerts; upto three people in an organisation can be registered on YOW's email system to receive regular email alerts. You can also use this service to circulate information about your organisation
- Monthly strategic updates
- Strategic representation and involvement
- Opportunities to network and share best practice
- Help in raising the profile of your organisation
- Support in achieving local and national quality standards
- Support in putting policies and procedures in place
- Opportunities to be included and promoted on the YOW website
For more information on how to become a member and to download a membership form click on the membership link on the left.